MEET OUR DOCTORSDr. Anthony LaMarra, MD
About Dr. Anthony LaMarra
Scope of Expertise
- Achilles Tendon Problems
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthritic Foot and Ankle Care
- Athlete’s Foot
- Corns & Calluses
- Crush Injuries
- Diabetic Foot
- Flat Feet
- Fungus Toenails
- Geriatric Foot Care
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Laser Nail Fungus Removal
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Circulation
- Post-Traumatic and Diabetic Limb Salvage
- Revision Surgeries
- Second Opinion Evaluations
- Podiatric Surgery
- Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
Since 1991, Dr. Anthony J. LaMarra has been working with patients to provide the best foot and ankle care for patients in the Houston, TX region. Dr. LaMarra’s experience in podiatric medicine and surgery is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. Our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy feet and ankles.
While Dr. LaMarra’s focus is primarily on the foot and ankle, we are uniquely qualified to detect the early stages of diseases that exhibit warning signs in the lower extremities, as well as manage those foot conditions, which can pose an ongoing threat to a patient’s overall health. Such illnesses include diabetes, arthritis, and cardiovascular disease.
Many foot and ankle conditions can be successfully treated in our office. Including minor procedures, such as ingrowing nails, skin biopsies, and wart removals. When surgery is indicated, it can often be performed as a same-day outpatient procedure at a local hospital. In addition, Dr. LaMarra is available for inpatient surgeries on the foot and ankle.
We accept private health insurance plans and Worker’s Compensation insurance.
Our goal is simple: “Treat patients like family in one convenient state of the art location and return them to full function as soon as possible.”
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION WITH DR. VIDOVIC
- Graduated Cum Laude from Glassboro-Rowan University with a B.S. Degree in Biology.
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Temple-Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, PA.
- Over 25 years of experience treating feet and ankle problems.
- Highly credentialed in all forefoot, rear foot, and reconstructive foot and ankle surgeries.
- Trained and skilled in the most current non-surgical and surgical techniques for forefoot, rear foot and ankle maladies.
- Dr. LaMarra’s experience in Podiatric Medicine and surgery is coupled with genuine for his patients. His goal is simple: “Treat patients like family in one convenient state of the art location and return them to full function as soon as possible.”